You can find a definition of words used in the Terms of Services below.
- "Client" means our product we are selling.
- "Client administrators" means the owners of the clients.
- "You / User" means YOU as a User or another User of the client.
- "Account" means your discord account which is linked to our Discord Bot.
- "TOS / Terms of Services / Rule" means this text.
Below you can find our Terms (Rules) you automatically accept when buying the product.
- You agree that your Moon User ID will be blacklisted and you will not be able to use the client anymore if you are breaking the rules stated in this TOS.
- You agree that you are not allowed to share any client related files (client jar, HWID (Hardware ID) grabber).
- You agree that you are not allowed to share your account with any others.
- You agree that you are not allowed to debug, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, deobfuscate or monitor our client / its files at any time.
- You agree that you are not allowed to debug the packet traffic through a third party server.
- You agree that you are not allowed to chargeback your money if we do not know about it. The money will only be refunded if the client administrators agree to the refund. If you try to refund the money without our knowledge your access to the client will be removed and the money will not be refunded.
- You agree that you are not allowed to update your HWID (Hardware ID) of the HWID of a computer that you do not own.
- You agree that you are not allowed to defame our client in any way (lying about it to make it look bad, etc.)
- You agree that you are not allowed to advertise for other products in our discord / irc in any way if you are not permitted.
- You agree that the only place where support will be given by our staff team is in support tickets.
- You agree that you are not allowed to reverse engineer our connections / forcefully trying to find our service ips.
- We are not responsible for any user content, any content that will be sent / provided by a user is not under our control. You agree that if you receive any damage through user content we are not responsible for it.
- You agree that we are allowed to change the TOS at any given time with immediate effect without you being notified about it.
Last updated: 03.10.21, 9:53 PM GMT+01:00