If you are interested in what data we collect / how we handle it you can find a detailed description below.
* There are no cookies being used / stored on this website.
* Cookies are used to provide you the functions / content you wish to see / use.
* Cookies will stay in your device's memory until you delete them.
* You can delete your cookies by going in your browser settings and deleting them, this mostly works through deleting your history and then selecting cookies.
* You can setup in your browser how your cookies are being managed, you can setup if you want to reject or accept a cookie.
* You can also configure your browser to always reject cookies or reject them under certain conditions.
* Disabling cookies does not limit the functionality of this website.
* Since we do not store cookies, this website complies with Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of GDPR.
Below you can find a detailed description on what data we use for our product to function properly.
We are collecting data of our user(s) computer(s) to ensure the security of our client and the enforcement of our Terms of Service.
The Client collects data automatically on use and stores them in a database to protect our Client from reverse-engineering.
- IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
- Time of use of the client
- Processor architecture
- Harddrive names, identifiers and serial keys
- CPU identifier and name
- GPU identifier(s) and name(s)
- Network adapter(s), device(s) and name(s)
- Moon Client User ID (UID)
This data will not be combined with other data from other sources.
The data gets processed by the basis of Art.6 paragraph 1, letter f of GDPR.